Conair Avro RJ85 air tanker C-GFVK/Tanker 391 (msn E2268) has returned home to Canada after completing its fire-fighting duties in Australia during the southern summer. She departed Avalon on 12 March, arriving back at Conair’s base at Abbotsford, British Columbia, on 14 March. During her stay, Tanker 391 conducted operations for Vic Emergency, Forest Fire Management Victoria, and CFA (Country Fire Authority) in the state of Victoria, as well as for NSW Rural Fire Service in neighboring New South Wales.
Recent news items on Conair:
- RJ85 air tanker switches states and number (2018-12-09)
- Third Avro RJ85 air tanker arrives in Australia (2018-12-01)
- Avro RJ85 air tankers operate in Queensland (2018-12-01)
- Second Conair RJ85 air tanker arrives in Australia (2018-10-27)
- Conair Avro RJ85 tanker to operate in Australia again (2018-08-31)