Neptune Aviation Services has placed its newest BAe 146 air tanker into service. The company procured the former Daallo Airlines 146-200 LZ-DAL (msn E2074) in November 2016, and converted it to air tanker configuration at its Missoula base. She left Missoula on 9 March to begin her contract with the US Forest service, flying as Tanker 16.
Recent news items on Neptune Aviation:
- More Neptune BAe 146 air tankers activated (2019-07-25)
- More Neptune BAe 146 air tankers back in action (2019-05-25)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tanker makes first drop of 2019 fire season (2019-03-09)
- Last Neptune tankers come home (2018-12-02)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tankers return home for Thanksgiving (2018-11-25)