Royal Air Avro RJ100 RP-C8962 (msn E3259) operated the inaugural flight into the new Cagayan North International Airport (CNIA) in Lal-lo, in Cagayan Province in northern Luzon, on 23 March. RP-C8962 brought 60 Chinese passengers on a charter flight from Macau. Because the Lal-lo airport does not yet have an ICAO code, the flight first stopped in Tuguegarao. Royal Air will operate a series of weekly charters to the new airport.
Recent news items on Royal Air Charter Service:
- Royal Air launches domestic scheduled service (2018-12-18)
- Royal Air plans domestic services (2018-09-22)
- Royal Air starts new route to Cebu (2018-06-21)
- Royal Air Charter Service begins commercial operations (2018-02-16)
- Royal Air Charter Services prepares for service start (2018-02-02)