Filipino BAe 146 operator SkyJet has acquired another example of the type from Peru’s StarPerú. SkyJet had already acquired StarPerú’s OB-1885-P (msn E2087) as RP-C3855 in late 2016. Now it has added OB-1930-P (msn E2201) as RP-C6358. OB-1930-P had been idle for some time at Lima. Painted all white and wearing her Filipino registration, she left Lima on 2 March, heading for the Philippines.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Busuanga (2018-06-08)
- SkyJet acquires former Tez Jet BAe 146-200 (2018-04-25)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Siargao (2018-02-27)
- Former Air Botswana BAe 146 parted out (2018-01-06)