Tez Jet has placed Avro RJ85 EX-27005 (msn E2305) back in service. EX-27005 had suffered an un-contained failure of its number 1 engine on 1 March. The crew shut down the engine and returned safelt to Bishkek. After an engine change, she made a test flight from Bishkek on 5 April. She then resumed regular services on 18 April, beginning with TEZ 105/106 to Osh and back.
Recent news items on Tez Jet:
- Tez Jet Avro RJ85s for sale (2018-12-01)
- SkyJet acquires former Tez Jet BAe 146-200 (2018-04-25)
- Tez Jet Avro RJ85 suffers uncontained engine failure (2018-03-02)
- Tez Jet puts Avro RJ85s into service (2017-11-08)
- Tez Jet acquires Avro RJ85 from Ellinair (2017-10-04)