Astra Airlines‘ BAe 146-300 SX-DIZ (E3206) is once again flying from her home base at Thessaloniki. She concluded a four-month contract flying in Sweden on behalf of NextJet on 30 April, after which she was ferried to Sofia for a C check. She was then ferried to Thessaloniki on 22 May, and re-entered service the next day, flying to Mitilini (on the island of Lesbos) as A2 214 and on to Münich as A2 831.
Recent news items on Astra Airlines:
- Astra contract with NextJet ends (2018-05-07)
- Aviro replaces Astra on NextJet services (2018-03-10)
- Astra Airlines BAe 146 flies for NextJet (2018-01-08)
- Aviro Air ends flying for Astra (2017-10-31)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 flies football charters to northern Europe (2017-10-10)