BAe 146 CC2 ZE700 (msn E1021) of the Royal Air Force’s No.32 (The Royal) Squadron received special markings to mark the RAF’s 100th anniversary. The RAF was created on 1 April 1918, when the Royal Flying Corps and the Royal Naval Air Service were merged.
Recent news items on 32 (The Royal) Squadron:
- No 32 Squadron BAe 146s to operate from Benson (2019-04-18)
- RAF BAe 146 returns to service after C check (2019-02-24)
- Serco does first RAF BAe 146 C check (2019-01-04)
- BAE Systems wins contract to support RAF BAe 146s (2018-09-11)
- BAe 146 participates in RAF 100th anniversary flypast (2018-07-11)