BAe 146 CC2 ZE700 (msn E1021) of the Royal Air Force’s No.32 (The Royal) Squadron received special markings to mark the RAF’s 100th anniversary. The RAF was created on 1 April 1918, when the Royal Flying Corps and the Royal Naval Air Service were merged.
Recent news items on 32 (The Royal) Squadron:
- Dispute over use of No.32 Squadron aircraft settled (2017-12-08)
- BAe 146 carrying Boris Johnson makes emergency landing (2016-07-18)
- 32 Squadron BAe 146 participates in Queen’s Birthday flypast (2016-06-12)
- BAe 146 marks No.32 Squadron centenary (2016-01-23)
- AAR to service No.32 (The Royal) Squadron (2012-12-20)