Peruvian BAe 146 operator StarPerú has formed a commercial alliance with Boeing 737 operator Peruvian Airlines. Under their joint “Peruvian Alliance”, the two airlines will codeshare on each others’ flights. StarPerú currently operates two BAe 146-100s and one -300. Several other 146 have been withdrawn from use. StarPerú had earlier tried to form a similar alliance with Chile’s Latin American Wings (LAW), but the deal fell through (and, shortly thereafter, LAW ceased operations).
Recent news items on StarPerú:
- SkyJet adds second former StarPerú BAe 146-200 (2018-03-10)
- StarPerú abandons link to Chile’s Latin American Wings (2017-11-09)
- StarPerú to combine operations with Chile’s Latin American Wings (2017-04-18)
- StarPerú considers options to replace its BAe 146s (2014-09-25)
- StarPerú BAe 146’s flat tyre closes Cuzco runway (2013-09-25)