Peruvian BAe 146 operator StarPerú has formed a commercial alliance with Boeing 737 operator Peruvian Airlines. Under their joint “Peruvian Alliance”, the two airlines will codeshare on each others’ flights. StarPerú currently operates two BAe 146-100s and one -300. Several other 146 have been withdrawn from use. StarPerú had earlier tried to form a similar alliance with Chile’s Latin American Wings (LAW), but the deal fell through (and, shortly thereafter, LAW ceased operations).
Recent news items on StarPerú:
- StarPerú replaces last BAe 146 with Boeing 737 (2018-10-27)
- StarPerú to replace BAe 146s with Boeing 737s (2018-08-19)
- StarPerú on sale? (2018-07-21)
- SkyJet adds second former StarPerú BAe 146-200 (2018-03-10)
- StarPerú abandons link to Chile’s Latin American Wings (2017-11-09)