After a brief suspension, Bolivia’s Transporte Aéreo Militar (TAM) resumed all of its services on 10 May. The airline announced on 2 May that it was suspending all services to allow for preventive maintenance on its aircraft. TAM’s fleet is believed to include one operational BAe 146-200, FAB-106 (msn E2048).
Recent news items on TAM:
- TAM suspends operations as it misses latest deadline for civil certification (2018-08-01)
- TAM temporarily suspends services (2018-05-05)
- Second Avro RJ70 for TAM ferried to Bolivia (2018-01-19)
- TAM granted more time to achieve civil certification (2017-12-28)
- TAM faces suspension of operations as civil certification lags (2017-12-22)