After a brief suspension, Bolivia’s Transporte Aéreo Militar (TAM) resumed all of its services on 10 May. The airline announced on 2 May that it was suspending all services to allow for preventive maintenance on its aircraft. TAM’s fleet is believed to include one operational BAe 146-200, FAB-106 (msn E2048).
Recent news items on TAM:
- TAMep to begin operations (2019-03-30)
- TAM back from the dead? (2019-01-14)
- TAM suspends operations as it misses latest deadline for civil certification (2018-08-01)
- TAM temporarily suspends services (2018-05-05)
- Second Avro RJ70 for TAM ferried to Bolivia (2018-01-19)