Filipino airline Royal Air Charter Service has launched a new charter service, from Macau to Cebu. The first service was operated by Avro RJ100 RP-C8962 (msn E3259) on 20 June, as RW659. She landed in Cebu at 16:46L, and was greeted by a water cannon salute. Royal Air’s two other RJ100s, RP-C8960 (msn E3338) and RP-C8961 (msn E3284) were recently ferried to Pondok Cabe for C Checks at Indopelita’s facility.
Recent news items on Royal Air Charter Service:
- Royal Air adds Airbus A319s (2019-06-28)
- Earthquake interrupts Royal Air operations at Clark (2019-04-25)
- Royal Air launches domestic scheduled service (2018-12-18)
- Royal Air plans domestic services (2018-09-22)
- Royal Air Avro RJ100 inaugurates new Lal-lo airport (2018-03-25)