SkyJet BAe 146-100 RP-C5255 (msn E1104) over-ran the runway at Busuanga Airport on 8 June when landing in heavy rain. She was operating flight M8 717 from Manila. None of the 86 passengers and crew on board were injured. The 146 is being assessed for damage. SkyJet has experienced several runway over-runs, most recently by 146-200 RP-C3855 (msn E2087) at Sayak Airport in Siargao on 27 February.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)
- SkyJet acquires former Tez Jet BAe 146-200 (2018-04-25)
- SkyJet adds second former StarPerú BAe 146-200 (2018-03-10)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Siargao (2018-02-27)
- Former Air Botswana BAe 146 parted out (2018-01-06)