Aviro Air BAe 146-300 YR-AVR’s (msn E3193) stay at its home base at Bucuresti’s Baneasa airport proved relatively short. She had returned there on 15 June after spending most of the winter in Italy flying charters. After two weeks of rest and maintenance, she returned to Italy to undertake more charter work on 30 June, flying to Bergamo airport. She operated her first charters, to Palma de Mallorca, on the following day, the first from Bergamo and the second from Bologna.
Recent news items on Aviro Air:
- Aviro Air BAe 146 returns home (2018-06-18)
- Aviro replaces Astra on NextJet services (2018-03-10)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 once again flying charters in Italy (2018-02-14)
- Aviro Air ends flying for Astra (2017-10-31)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 flies football charters to northern Europe (2017-10-10)