BAe 146 CC2 ZE700 (msn E1021) of the Royal Air Force’s No.32 (The Royal) Squadron participated in a Flypast over London marking the RAF’s 100th anniversary. The 146 was one of 103 aircraft participating in the flypast. Queen Elizabeth II and other members of the Royal Family watched the display from the balcony of Buckingham Palace. A week earlier, 146 C3 ZE707 (msn E2188) participated in a rehearsal over RAF Cranwell.
Recent news items on 32 (The Royal) Squadron:
- BAE Systems wins contract to support RAF BAe 146s (2018-09-11)
- RAF BAe 146 painted in 100th anniversary colors (2018-05-12)
- Dispute over use of No.32 Squadron aircraft settled (2017-12-08)
- BAe 146 carrying Boris Johnson makes emergency landing (2016-07-18)
- 32 Squadron BAe 146 participates in Queen’s Birthday flypast (2016-06-12)