Filipino Avro RJ100 operator Royal Air is planning to operated domestic scheduled services from its base at Clark International Airport, north of Manila. The airline has recently been awarded the authority to operate commercial scheduled domestic and international flights by the country’s Civil Aeronautics Board. It plans to fly to Puerto Princesa, Cebu, Caticlan, Tagbilaran, and San Vicente (Palawan) beginning on November 12. Royal Air operates three RJ100s. It began operations in February and currently flies regular charters from Macau to Cebu and to Lal-lo (via Tuguegarao).
Recent news items on Royal Air Charter Service:
- Royal Air adds Airbus A319s (2019-06-28)
- Earthquake interrupts Royal Air operations at Clark (2019-04-25)
- Royal Air launches flights to Puerto Princesa (2019-03-06)
- Royal Air launches domestic scheduled service (2018-12-18)
- Royal Air starts new route to Cebu (2018-06-21)