CityJet began operating two Avro RJ85s between Dublin and London City on behalf of Aer Lingus on 28 October. RJ85s EI-RJH (msn E2345) and EI-RJN (msn E2351) will be used on the operation; both have been painted with Aer Lingus titles and the Aer Lingus logo on the tail. EI-RJN operated the first service, departing Dublin at 11:51 as EI284 and arriving at London City at 13:09.
Recent news items on Aer Lingus:
- Second CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-21)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in full Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-13)
- CityJet paints Avro RJ85 in partial Aer Lingus colors (2019-02-16)
- CityJet deal with Aer Lingus cleared (2018-12-22)
- UK Competition Authority challenges CityJet-Aer Lingus wet lease (2018-10-14)
Recent news items on CityJet: