CityJet Avro RJ85 EI-RJZ (msn E2326) operated the last service from London City to Dublin under its own brand on 27 October. After flying in from Dublin as WX112, she departed London City as WX113 at 12:27, landing back at Dublin at 13:25. CityJet is curtailing flying under its own brand to focus exclusively on operating on behalf of other airlines. Indeed, the airline will continue to operate RJ85s to London City, but it will do so on behalf of Aer Lingus, beginning on 28 October.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet begins operating for Aer Lingus (2018-10-28)
- UK Competition Authority challenges CityJet-Aer Lingus wet lease (2018-10-14)
- Jota ends CityJet service (2018-10-06)
- CityJet to operate Avro RJ85s for Aer Lingus (2018-08-28)
- CityJet joins forces with Air Nostrum (2018-07-17)