Jota Aviation‘s Avro RJ85 G-JOTR (msn E2294) operated her last service on behalf of CityJet on 30 September. She had been flying on CityJet’s route between Dublin and London City since late May — with occasional short time outs operating charters or for other airlines. After operating WX128 from Dublin to London City, she hopped home to Southend. CityJet is winding down its service to London City; from late October, it will stop flying the route on its own behalf and start operating it on behalf of Aer Lingus.
Recent news items on Jota Aviation:
- Jota flies for Aigle Azur (2019-08-23)
- Jota flies charter to Baku (2019-06-01)
- Jota launches cadet program (2019-02-15)
- Double charter for Jota BAe 146QTs (2018-12-15)
- Second Jota 146 freighter enters service (2018-11-25)
Recent news items on CityJet: