Now that CityJet is no longer operating its own flights, it has started to remove its titles from its aircraft. Avro RJ85 EI-RJD (msn E2334) was the first to receive the anonymous treatment, being first noted as such on 2 December at Dublin. CityJet operated its last service under its own brand on 27 October, choosing to focus entirely on operating on behalf of other airlines. At present, two of its RJ85s are flying on behalf of Aer Lingus, and between four and six are flying for Air France, with the others on stand-by or receiving maintenance.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet deal with Aer Lingus cleared (2018-12-22)
- CityJet begins operating for Aer Lingus (2018-10-28)
- CityJet operates last own-brand Avro RJ85 service (2018-10-27)
- UK Competition Authority challenges CityJet-Aer Lingus wet lease (2018-10-14)
- Jota ends CityJet service (2018-10-06)