Now that CityJet is no longer operating its own flights, it has started to remove its titles from its aircraft. Avro RJ85 EI-RJD (msn E2334) was the first to receive the anonymous treatment, being first noted as such on 2 December at Dublin. CityJet operated its last service under its own brand on 27 October, choosing to focus entirely on operating on behalf of other airlines. At present, two of its RJ85s are flying on behalf of Aer Lingus, and between four and six are flying for Air France, with the others on stand-by or receiving maintenance.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- Third CityJet Avro RJ85 sold to Conair (2019-05-24)
- CityJet sells another Avro RJ85 to Conair (2019-04-25)
- Second CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-21)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in full Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-13)
- CityJet sells Avro RJ85 to Conair (2019-02-19)