Former Swiss Avro RJ100 5A-FLF (msn E3381) was ferried to East Midlands on 19 December for painting into Air Libya colors by AirbourneColours. She had been at Prestwick for maintenance by Chevron since June. She had arrived there from Cranfield as M-ABKZ, but emerged from the hangar on 30 October as 5A-FLF,t still wearing the ‘Zurich Airport Shopping Paradise’ special colors that she had worn during her last years with Swiss.
Recent news items on Air Libya:
- Ex Swiss Avro RJ100 delivered to Air Libya (2018-12-31)
- Avro RJ100 delivered to Air Libya (2018-07-25)
- Ex-Swiss Avro RJ100 being prepared for Air Libya (2018-06-10)
- Air Libya BAe 146 returns to service after maintenance (2018-02-24)
- Air Libya acquires ex Swiss Avro RJ100 (2017-08-02)