Pionair is operating BAe 146-200QC VH-SAZ (msn E2148) on behalf of Cobham Aviation Services. She was ferried to Perth on 26 November, and operated her first service, JTE720/721 to Karara Mine under one of Cobham’s FIFO contracts, on the following day. VH-SAZ will operate for Cobham for a few weeks while some of Cobham’s own aircraft undergo maintenance.
Recent news items on Pionair:
- Pionair BAe 146 operations for Parcelair end (2019-08-18)
- Pionair BAe 146QC operates in New Zealand (2019-07-10)
- Pionair BAe 146 ends Cobham lease (2019-02-10)
- Pionair BAe 146QC returns to service (2018-02-21)
- Pionair adds second BAe 146QC (2018-02-14)
Recent news items on Cobham Aviation Services: