Pionair is operating BAe 146-200QC VH-SAZ (msn E2148) on behalf of Cobham Aviation Services. She was ferried to Perth on 26 November, and operated her first service, JTE720/721 to Karara Mine under one of Cobham’s FIFO contracts, on the following day. VH-SAZ will operate for Cobham for a few weeks while some of Cobham’s own aircraft undergo maintenance.
Recent news items on Pionair:
- Pionair BAe 146QC returns to service (2018-02-21)
- Pionair adds second BAe 146QC (2018-02-14)
- BAe 146QT freighter ferried to Australia (2018-02-05)
- Second Pionair BAe 146QT enters service (2017-01-11)
- Pionair adds third BAe 146QT (2016-11-29)
Recent news items on Cobham Aviation Services: