Pionair is operating BAe 146-200QC VH-SAZ (msn E2148) on behalf of Cobham Aviation Services. She was ferried to Perth on 26 November, and operated her first service, JTE720/721 to Karara Mine under one of Cobham’s FIFO contracts, on the following day. VH-SAZ will operate for Cobham for a few weeks while some of Cobham’s own aircraft undergo maintenance.
Recent news items on Pionair:
- Pionair puts first ex-WDL BAe 146QT into service (2019-12-20)
- Second WDL BAe 146-200 ferried to Australia (2019-11-25)
- Pionair buys BAe 146s from WDL (2019-11-12)
- WDL BAe 146QTs sold to Pionair (2019-09-29)
- Pionair BAe 146 flies for Captain’s Choice (2019-09-28)
Recent news items on Cobham Aviation Services: