Kyrgyz airline Tez Jet is advertizing its two Avro RJ85s for sale. RJ85 EX-27003 (msn E2296) and EX-27005 (msn E2305) have both been listed for sale, the former with a total time of 43,240 hours and 33,316 cycles and the latter with a total time of 43,885 hours and 33,147 cycles. Tez Jet acquired both from Greek airline Ellinair just over a year ago, replacing a BAe 146-200. Of the two, only EX-27003 is currently in service with the airline, generally operating twice a day between Bishkek and Osh, and occasionally to Almaty and Jalalabad. EX-27005 had been idle since 24 September, but re-entered service briefly on 14 November, flying a roundtrip between Bishkek and Osh, while EX-27005 operated a roundtrip to Jalalabad for parent ATC. She was then ferried to Sofia, via Aktau, on 20 November.
Recent news items on Tez Jet:
- SkyJet acquires former Tez Jet BAe 146-200 (2018-04-25)
- Tez Jet Avro RJ85 returns to service (2018-04-20)
- Tez Jet Avro RJ85 suffers uncontained engine failure (2018-03-02)
- Tez Jet puts Avro RJ85s into service (2017-11-08)
- Tez Jet acquires Avro RJ85 from Ellinair (2017-10-04)