Conair now has no less than three of its Avro RJ85 air tankers operating in Australia. The most recent arrival is N366AC/Tanker 363 (msn E2288). She departed Abbotsford in 24 November, routing via Oakland, Honolulu, and Honiara, and arrived in Richmond on 28 November. She will operate as Tanker 163 Rocky. She joins C-GFVK/Tanker 165 Boomer (msn E2268), who is also based at Richmond, and C-GVFT/Tanker 166 Hunter (msn E2253), who operates from Dubbo.
Recent news items on Conair:
- RJ85 air tanker switches states and number (2018-12-09)
- Avro RJ85 air tankers operate in Queensland (2018-12-01)
- Second Conair RJ85 air tanker arrives in Australia (2018-10-27)
- Conair Avro RJ85 tanker to operate in Australia again (2018-08-31)
- Conair Avro RJ85AT air tanker returns from Australia (2018-03-15)