CityJet has sold Avro RJ85 EI-RJH (msn E2345) to Conair. She had operated her last service for CityJet on 10 December, a roundtrip from Dublin to London City on behalf of Aer Lingus, and then been parked at Dublin. After a flight test on 4 February, she departed Dublin for Canada on 16 February, routing via Reykjavik, Kangerlussuaq, Iquluit, and Churchill, arriving in Abbotsford on 17 February.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 operates annual Christmas flight (2019-12-12)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet contracts with Air France and Lufthansa end (2019-10-31)
- CityJet joint venture with Air Nostrum approved (2019-07-27)
- An Avro RJ85 once again flies for Lufthansa (2019-07-21)
Recent news items on Conair: