CityJet has sold Avro RJ85 EI-RJH (msn E2345) to Conair. She had operated her last service for CityJet on 10 December, a roundtrip from Dublin to London City on behalf of Aer Lingus, and then been parked at Dublin. After a flight test on 4 February, she departed Dublin for Canada on 16 February, routing via Reykjavik, Kangerlussuaq, Iquluit, and Churchill, arriving in Abbotsford on 17 February.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet joint venture with Air Nostrum approved (2019-07-27)
- An Avro RJ85 once again flies for Lufthansa (2019-07-21)
- Third CityJet Avro RJ85 sold to Conair (2019-05-24)
- CityJet sells another Avro RJ85 to Conair (2019-04-25)
- CityJet’s SuperJet saga comes to an end (2019-03-31)
Recent news items on Conair: