Filipino Avro RJ100 operator Royal Air launched a new route from Clark International Airport to Puerto Princesa City, on Palawan. Avro RJ100 RP-C8960 (msn E3338) operated the first service, RW 868. She landed at Puerto Princesa at 14:12, and was greeted with a water cannon salute. Royal Air operates three RJ100s. They have hitherto been used primarily on charters, but the airline has also added some scheduled services.
Recent news items on Royal Air Charter Service:
- Royal Air adds Airbus A319s (2019-06-28)
- Earthquake interrupts Royal Air operations at Clark (2019-04-25)
- Royal Air launches domestic scheduled service (2018-12-18)
- Royal Air plans domestic services (2018-09-22)
- Royal Air starts new route to Cebu (2018-06-21)