CityJet has painted the second of two Avro RJ85s it is operating two RJ85s on Aer Lingus‘s behalf into that airline’s full colors. EI-RJD (msn E2334) has been flying for Aer Lingus since mid-December, initially all white and since mid-February in interim colors. She ferried from Dublin to Roma Fiumicino as EI2404 on 9 March. She returned to Dublin in full Aer Lingus colors on 20 March, and resumed operations the following day, flying EI280 to London City. She is named MacCulin/St MacCullin. During her absence, EI-RJZ (msn E2326) took her place on the Aer Lingus services.
Recent news items on Aer Lingus:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in full Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-13)
- CityJet paints Avro RJ85 in partial Aer Lingus colors (2019-02-16)
- CityJet deal with Aer Lingus cleared (2018-12-22)
- CityJet begins operating for Aer Lingus (2018-10-28)
- UK Competition Authority challenges CityJet-Aer Lingus wet lease (2018-10-14)
Recent news items on CityJet: