CityJet has sold another Avro RJ85 to Conair. The Canadian air tanker operator had already acquired EI-RJH (msn E2345) in February. Now she has also taken EI-RJX (msn E2372). She operated her last service for CityJet, AF171 from Paris CDG to Dublin, on 5 April. By then, her titles had already been removed, but she still sported the special Leinster Rugby color scheme that she has worn for several years. She left Dublin on 21 April, routing via Keflavik, Narsarsuaq, Goose Bay, Timmins, and Regina, and arriving in Abbotsford on 23 April. The following day, she continued on to Spokane via Bellingham.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet joint venture with Air Nostrum approved (2019-07-27)
- An Avro RJ85 once again flies for Lufthansa (2019-07-21)
- Third CityJet Avro RJ85 sold to Conair (2019-05-24)
- CityJet’s SuperJet saga comes to an end (2019-03-31)
- Second CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-21)
Recent news items on Conair: