Neptune Aviation‘s BAe 146 are gradually going back to work as the 2019 fire season ‘heats up’. T-16 (msn E2074) was the first back in action, on 7 March. She was followed by T-40 (msn E2049) on 3 April, then T-15 (msn E2103) on 8 May and most recently T-01 (msn E2045) on 24 May. T-01’s first drops of the season were in Florida, operating from Lake City.
Recent news items on Neptune Aviation:
- More Neptune BAe 146 air tankers activated (2019-07-25)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tanker makes first drop of 2019 fire season (2019-03-09)
- Last Neptune tankers come home (2018-12-02)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tankers return home for Thanksgiving (2018-11-25)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tankers help fight California fires (2018-11-15)