Conair keeps adding Avro RJ85s from CityJet. Having already taken EI-RJH (msn E2345) in February and EI-RJX (msn E2372) in April, she has now acquired EI-RJT (msn E2366). EI-RJT operated her last service for CityJet, AF1116 from Paris CDG to Dublin, on 30 April. She left Dublin on 21 May, routing via Keflavik, Narsarsuaq, Goose Bay, Timmins, and Regina, and arriving at Spokane on 22 May.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet joint venture with Air Nostrum approved (2019-07-27)
- An Avro RJ85 once again flies for Lufthansa (2019-07-21)
- CityJet sells another Avro RJ85 to Conair (2019-04-25)
- CityJet’s SuperJet saga comes to an end (2019-03-31)
- Second CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-21)
Recent news items on Conair: