Filipino airline Royal Air took delivery of the first of several Airbus A319s in June. The A319s will complement the airline’s three Avro RJ100s and allow it to expand its scheduled services, which it launched in May. The A319s wear a new color scheme with yellow and red tail colors; it is not known whether the RJ100s will also be repainted into these colors.
Recent news items on Royal Air Charter Service:
- Earthquake interrupts Royal Air operations at Clark (2019-04-25)
- Royal Air launches flights to Puerto Princesa (2019-03-06)
- Royal Air launches domestic scheduled service (2018-12-18)
- Royal Air plans domestic services (2018-09-22)
- Royal Air starts new route to Cebu (2018-06-21)