Flight reports that some or all of Australia’s Cobham Aviation Services may be sold by US private equity firm Advent International, which recently acquired the airline’s UK-based parent company, Cobham. Cobham’s Australian operations include nine BAe 146s and Avro RJs operated by its Regional Services division, primarily in support of the mining industry, and four BAe 146QT freighters operated by its Airline Services division on behalf of Qantas Freight.
Recent news items on Cobham Aviation Services:
- Cobham Avro RJ85 hits light pole at Perth (2019-07-30)
- Sole BAe 146-100QT broken up (2019-05-20)
- Pionair BAe 146 ends Cobham lease (2019-02-10)
- Neptune installs ADS-B Out on its BAe 146s (2019-01-25)
- Cobham BAe 146QT takes off with tail stand attached (2019-01-24)