Filipino airline SkyJet has inaugurated a new route, from Manila to the newly constructed airport at San Vicente, on the island of Palawan. The route allows travelers headed to tourist destinations in northern Palawan to avoid a long overland trip from Puerto Princesa. BAe 146-200 RP-C6358 (msn E2201) flew the inaugural service on 16 July. Skyjet is the first airline to serve San Vicente.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- SkyJet inaugurates service to Camiguin (2019-05-06)
- SkyJet plans new route to Camiguin (2019-03-27)
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Busuanga (2018-06-08)
- SkyJet acquires former Tez Jet BAe 146-200 (2018-04-25)