Filipino BAe 146 operator SkyJet conducted a flight test of the most recent addition to its fleet of BAe 146s. RP-C8537 (msn E2172) flew from Manila to Mindoro on 14 November under the command of Captain John Jatico, then returned to Manila. The former Tez Jet 146 had arrived in Manila in April 2018, but paperwork difficulties uncovered during a C Check have delayed her entry into service, SkyJet currently has two operational 146s: RP-C3855 (msn E2087) and RP-C6358 (msn E2201).
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- SkyJet starts new route to San Vicente (2019-07-17)
- SkyJet inaugurates service to Camiguin (2019-05-06)
- SkyJet plans new route to Camiguin (2019-03-27)
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Busuanga (2018-06-08)