Chile’s Aerovías DAP has painted Avro RJ100 CC-ARN (msn E3280) in a new special color scheme, based on the Chinstrap Penguin. The design was developed in-house, based on a drawing by Marianne Klock. After painting, she made a test flight on 3 December, and then operated two roundtrips to Antarctica the following day. CC-ARN joins two BAe 146s already painted in penguin schemes: CC-CZP (msn E2042) and CC-ACO (msn E2094).
Recent news items on Aerovías DAP:
- Aerovías DAP withdraws Boeing 737s (2019-07-19)
- Aerovías DAP paints second BAe 146 in penguin livery (2018-12-22)
- Second Aerovías DAP Avro RJ100 enters service (2018-11-10)
- Aerovías DAP adds BAe 146-100 (2018-11-03)
- Aerovías DAP puts first Avro RJ100 into service (2018-01-02)