National Jet Systems (NJS) leased BAe 146-100 N246SS (msn E1003) to CityJet as EI-CPY. A former Air Wisconsin aircraft, she was acquired by NJS in early 1998. In April of that year she was painted in Norfolk Jet Express colors in anticipation of a lease to that airline, but NJS ended up using another 146, and N246SS remained at Stansted. She was delivered to CityJet in late July after being painted in the Irish airline’s colors at Southend.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 operates annual Christmas flight (2019-12-12)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet contracts with Air France and Lufthansa end (2019-10-31)
- CityJet joint venture with Air Nostrum approved (2019-07-27)
- An Avro RJ85 once again flies for Lufthansa (2019-07-21)