Debonair has added a former National Jet Systems (NJS) BAe 146-100 to its fleet. VH-NJA (msn E1004) underwent heavy maintenance at Adelaide following her return from a lease to Indonesia’s Merpati. She was then flown to Exeter, arriving on 3 August, for modification to Debonair standards and painting in full Debonair colors by JEA Engineering. She was delivered to Debonair on a one-year lease on 12 August, registered G-DEBJ and appropriately named Little Koala.
Recent news items on Debonair:
- Debonair orphans find homes (2000-04-28)
- BRAL adds former Debonair BAe 146 (2000-01-22)
- Former Debonair BAe 146 returns to Australia (1999-12-31)
- Debonair aftermath: Flightline and British Midland pick up the pieces (1999-10-30)
- Debonair grounded (1999-09-30)