Debonair is acquiring the three BAe 146-200s that had been operated by Air Atlantic. The sale was arranged by BAe-AMJ on behalf of Air Atlantic owner IMP Group. The first of the three, G-DEBL (msn E2014 ex C-FHAX), was delivered to Debonair on 10 December after being repainted in the airline’s colors at Southend. C-FHAZ (msn E2016) will follow in January, as G-DEBM. She is currently in storage at St. John’s. C-FHAV (msn E2012) will become G-DEBK at the end of her current lease to Air Nova.
Recent news items on Debonair:
- Debonair orphans find homes (2000-04-28)
- BRAL adds former Debonair BAe 146 (2000-01-22)
- Former Debonair BAe 146 returns to Australia (1999-12-31)
- Debonair aftermath: Flightline and British Midland pick up the pieces (1999-10-30)
- Debonair grounded (1999-09-30)