Aer Lingus will begin services from Dublin to London City on 1 November. Four flights will be operated every weekday, with reduced services on weekends, using 100-seat BAe 146-300s.
Recent news items on Aer Lingus:
- CityJet contracts with Air France and Lufthansa end (2019-10-31)
- Second CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-21)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in full Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-13)
- CityJet paints Avro RJ85 in partial Aer Lingus colors (2019-02-16)
- CityJet deal with Aer Lingus cleared (2018-12-22)