SAM Colombia is continuing to gradually return its Avro RJ100s to BAE Systems. The most recent arrivals at Woodford are N509MM (msn E3248), who arrived on 22 December, N512MM (msn E3263), who arrived at Woodford on 12 January after a brief stop at Bournemouth. In addition, N508MM (msn E3247) arrived at Stansted on 17 January. Two more RJ100s are still in Colombia and should return to the UK in the near future.
Recent news items on SAM Colombia:
- Last SAM Avro RJ100 returns to the UK (2000-05-15)
- Fuel tank contamination affects former SAM Avro RJ100s (1999-11-30)
- More former SAM Avro RJ100s arrive in Woodford (1999-10-31)
- Braathens Malmö to acquire former SAM Avro RJ100s (1999-10-30)
- SAM to return Avro RJ100s (1999-09-30)