SAM Colombia has returned its last Avro RJ100 to BAE Systems. By the end of January, seven of the airline’s nine RJ100s had been ferried to the UK. N511MM (msn E3255) followed on 13 March. The last of the nine, N507MM (msn E3245) arrived at Woodford on 10 May. All nine will be sold to Braathens Malmö Aviation once they have had repairs for fuel tank contamination.
Recent news items on SAM Colombia:
- More SAM Avro RJ100s ferried back to the UK (2000-01-22)
- Fuel tank contamination affects former SAM Avro RJ100s (1999-11-30)
- More former SAM Avro RJ100s arrive in Woodford (1999-10-31)
- Braathens Malmö to acquire former SAM Avro RJ100s (1999-10-30)
- SAM to return Avro RJ100s (1999-09-30)