Titan Airways has painted BAe 146-200QT freighter G-ZAPR (msn E2114) into a stunning new blue and silver color scheme. This is the fourth major color scheme worn by the airline’s 146s. Titan operates three BAe 146-200QC convertible freighters in addition to pure freighter G-ZAPR.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)