Exeter-based Flybe is planning to add several former Turkish Airlines Avro RJ100s to its fleet, to replace its existing BAe 146-200s and -300s. The first two aircraft are G-JEBU (msn E3234) and G-JEBV (msn E3236). Both are currently undergoing maintenance prior to delivery to the airline. G-JEBV was recently painted in Flybe colors at Norwich.
Recent news items on Flybe:
- WDL flies for Flybe (2019-08-02)
- Jota Avro RJ100 enters service (2017-06-07)
- Jota Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2017-05-12)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2016-11-09)
- TNT switches BAe 146 maintenance contract to Flybe (2011-03-15)