ScotAirways will wet-lease a BAe 146 from Titan Airways to boost capacity on its Edinburgh to London City route. The jet service, which will complement the airline’s current Dornier 328 services, will begin on 9 May, departing from Edinburgh at 07:50 and returning from London City at 17:15. Titan will use the 146 for other services during the day.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)