Flybe has joined the logojet bandwagon, painting BAe 146-300 G-JEBG (msn E3209) in a special color scheme sponsored by on-line gambling company Mansion.com. After painting at Norwich, G-JEBG re-entered service on 6 June, operating flight BE816 from Birmingham to Glasgow. On 10 June, she flew a special charter flight from Luton to Frankfurt bringing the winners of an online promotion sponsored by Mansion.com to watch England play Paraguay in the FIFA World Cup.
Recent news items on Flybe:
- WDL flies for Flybe (2019-08-02)
- Jota Avro RJ100 enters service (2017-06-07)
- Jota Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2017-05-12)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2016-11-09)
- TNT switches BAe 146 maintenance contract to Flybe (2011-03-15)