Bolivia’s Transporte Aéreo Militar (TAM) took delivery of a second BAe 146 under a lease-to-buy arrangement with lessor Tronos. Former Air Wisconsin BAe 146-200A FAB-101 (msn E2041 ex N290UE) departed from Summerside on Prince Edward Island on 6 June. E2041 had most recently been on lease to Atlantic Airways as OY-RCZ, and had then been scheduled to go on lease to new Iraqi Kurdish airline Mesopotamia Air, but that lease fell through.
Recent news items on TAM:
- TAMep to begin operations (2019-03-30)
- TAM back from the dead? (2019-01-14)
- TAM suspends operations as it misses latest deadline for civil certification (2018-08-01)
- TAM resumes services (2018-05-10)
- TAM temporarily suspends services (2018-05-05)