Albanian airline Belle Air has returned off-lease to Hemus Air/Bulgaria Air both the BAe 146s that it had been operating. Belle Air has regularly been leasing in 146s for several years. During this summer, series 300s LZ-HBE (msn E3131) and LZ-HBF (msn E3159) had been in use. Both were returned during September, following the end of the busy summer flying schedule.
Recent news items on Belle Air:
- Albanian Airlines grounded (2011-11-17)
- Belle Air begins service to Liège (2008-06-25)
- Belle Air adds another BAe 146 (2008-04-10)
- Hemus swaps Belle Air BAe 146s (2007-05-31)
- Belle Air leases a BAe 146 (2007-04-02)
Recent news items on Hemus Air: