Two former Flybe BAe 146-300s that had been in storage for a long time at Exeter Airport were the latest to face the breaker’s axe. G-JEAM (msn E3128) and G-OINV (msn E3171) were broken up in mid-June, all useful parts having been removed earlier. G-JEAM had been parked at Exeter since December 2007, and G-OINV since January 2008.
Recent news items on Flybe:
- WDL flies for Flybe (2019-08-02)
- Jota Avro RJ100 enters service (2017-06-07)
- Jota Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2017-05-12)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2016-11-09)
- TNT switches BAe 146 maintenance contract to Flybe (2011-03-15)