A group of Belgian aviation enthusiasts took a flight on Brussels Airlines‘s BAe 146-200 OO-MJE (msn E2192), which has been painted in Korongo Airlines colors. OO-MJE is being used on regular Brussels Airlines routes as she awaits her departure to the DRC. Attracted by the opportunity to fly on this exotic bird, readers of the Belgian aviation site Luchtzak.be approached Brussels Airlines and a flight was arranged. The group flew on the aircraft to Praha and back on March 12. The flight was then followed by an airside visit of Brussels Airport.
Recent news items on Brussels Airlines:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Brussels Airlines (2018-05-29)
- Last Brussels Airlines Avro RJ100 returned to lessor (2017-11-16)
- Brussels Airlines says goodbye to the Avro RJ100 (2017-10-30)
- Brussels Airlines operates last Avro RJ100 service (2017-10-28)
Recent news items on Korongo Airlines: