Titan Airways‘ Avro RJ100 G-POWF (msn E3373) returned temporarily from her work in the Middle East on behalf of the UK Ministry of Defence for a C Check at Norwich. She arrived on 5 March, via Sharm El Sheik and Brindisi. One of Titan’s Boeing 737s is standing in for her in the Middle East during her absence.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)