North Cariboo Air began operations with BAe 146-200 C-GRNT (msn E2140) on 27 April. The inaugural flight departed Calgary and then stopped at Edmonton, Fort St. John, and Fort Nelson, before retracing her steps back to Calgary. She carried 82 passengers on the northbound leg, and 72 on the southbound one.
Recent news items on North Cariboo Air:
- Canadian RJ100s fly to the UK for maintenance (2018-04-15)
- North Cariboo Air uses Avro RJ85 as a cabin trainer (2017-06-15)
- North Cariboo Avro RJ100 grows mustaches (2016-11-11)
- Summit Air Avro RJ85 helps evacuate town threatened by forest fire (2016-05-13)
- Second Avro RJ100 delivered to North Cariboo Air (2014-05-04)