After several delays, Ghana’s Starbow finally took delivery of its third BAe 146. Series 300 9G-SBC (msn E3183 ex G-BUHB) departed Southend on 29 July, routing via Algers. She had been at Southend since May, initially for painting and then awaiting the return of several engines that she had donated to speed maintenance of sisterships 9G-SBA (msn E3125) and 9G-SBB (msn E3123).
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)